BricktoBuilding Forums Real Estate Pune Spark realty – Natraj Art Village

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Gulati 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jennifer
    Participant

Natraj Art Village, a farmhouse venture at Jejuri, where you can really praise workmanship. A venture by Spark Realty, Natraj is a select arrangement of 56 farmhouses in the propitious place where there is Jejuri. It offers you an existence of amicability and flourishing, in the meantime challenging you to draw out your enthusiasm for craftsmanship.
    Amenities : 1) 4000+ sqft of art gallery and activity hall
    2) Guest house – 4 nos.
    3) Dedicated parking area
    4) Restaurant with 150+ sitting capacity
    5) Open air amphitheatre with 500+ capacity and various other..
    The price has not been disclosed yet.

this is a new real estate project by Spark Realty.. I have gathered this information from their site..
    I have a question that how it is project and is it beneficial to invest in this property ??

Gulati
    Participant

Spark Realty is a huge real estate builder which generally deals in India. This project of spark realty is really famous in the market for its amenities and the price they are offering.

Lewis
    Participant

Own by and large, in which case you are discarding the additional salary you could get by changing over your home to money, putting resources into securities, and leasing a comparable spot to live for a great deal less cash. This additional salary is sufficient for crisis expenses,retirement and so on.

Subhashish
    Participant

what all are the main papers needed to apply for a loan.
    I want to buy a house but the problem is that i need to apply for a loan. I dont have a huge amount.

Saurabh Singh
    Participant

I am planning to book 2BHK flat in a good pune project at 5000 PSQFT rate.
    So wanted to take valuable inputs from this forum if it will be a good deal.

John

The specification looks quite promising. I might talk to my parents for the investment.

Gulati
    Participant

Tenants are really in a superior position to manufacture value/reserve funds through putting resources into anything besides lodging. Tenants can get rich much speedier than managers, just by putting resources into preservationist stocks & bonds.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Follow Us On Twitter