5 Things Seller Try To Hide: Buyers Be careful!
Seller commonly try to hide these 5 things during the sales process, and the questions you can ask to suss out the truth.
1. Age of Home : Real estate experts claim that there are several seller that do not reveal the age of home systems.
2. Haunted Property : Depending on the state, seller don’t have to disclose if aproperty is haunted or if “emotional defects” such as a death or a murder occurred there.
3. Pests : Don’t judge a book by its cover or a house by its pretty wallpaper. A house that looks beautiful could still have termites eating away inside the walls, and disclosure laws about pests vary from state to state.
4. Leakage : Leaky roofs, ceilings, radiators and faucets – brokers, real estate agents and sellers may try to temporarily fix them in an effort to attract offers.
5. Roof Problems : Major cracks in the foundations can cost several thousand dollars to fix so try to locate them when looking through a house.